To play on the ArmA 3 Exile Lingor Server, you will need a couple of mods. Most of the mods are basically a port of Arma 2 Vehicles, Weapons and Units ( like uniforms and backpacks ). So here's a complete list of mods required by our server. This will get updated as soon as mods get updated to.
- Arma 3 Version 1.72
- Exile 1.0.3( http://www.exilemod.com/downloads/ )
- CBA v3.4( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=dutch&id=450814997 )
- CUP Core 1.3.0 ( http://cup-arma3.org/download )
- TRYK's MultiPlay Uniforms ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779520435 )
- CUP Units 1.91 ( http://cup-arma3.org/download )
- CUP Weapons 1.91 ( http://cup-arma3.org/download )
- CUP Vehicles 1.91 ( http://cup-arma3.org/download )
- Lingor v3.82 ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718649903 )
- NiArms - Complete
- Extended Base Mod
- Enhanced Movement
All these mods are also available on A3Launcher, which basically downloads every mod automatically. But if this is not working for you for some reason, you can download them manually. The server will always accept your connection if you have correct mods loaded and correct ArmA version.
Manual Server Connection Info:
How to Connect: A3Launcher (recommend)
1. Download A3Launcher (http://a3.launcher.eu/download)
3. Search PNG in A3Launcher, then click join button. A3Launcher will automatically download mods ( some of them through Steam Workshop ).
If server doesn't show up in launcher, you can go here to connect manually.
Go in A3Launcher to Advanced, and make sure your launcher looks as mine.
You can also use the following parameters to automatically connect to the server.
Hope we can help some players out with this information :)
See ya on the server!